This week isn’t much on the variety side because I am going out with my mom on a couple of days. This means lunch and dinner is kind of up in the air.
For groceries I bought the usual as well as more brown rice bread from Food for Life (which I might use to make a sandwich) and tons of fruit.
I’ve been getting tired of the same fruits over and over. I wanted to have a variety of snack items because when I study, I like to snack (who doesn’t?). I’m excited for the kiwis, which I am going to have with cheese. Mmmm!I also got yogurt (I know, the vanilla extract = corn) to have with the wraps and raw cashews to have as a snack. I am seriously hooked on the cashews. I need to get over this expensive addiction of find a cheaper source.For breakfasts, I made the coconut cranberry “muffin top” sans the cranberries and added almonds into it instead. Now that the weather is getting warmer, I need me some coconut! It is simply a must in the summer.Lastly, I made quinoa! I haven’t eaten quinoa in such a long time. I made the quinoa with spinach and added black beans and baked plantains on the side. Can we say mega protein and fiber meal?Here is an overview of my options for this week eats!
- Coconut Almond “Muffin Top” w/ Banana
- Honey & Nut Morning O’s w/ So Delicious Coconut Milk & Orange
- Van’s GF Blueberry Waffles w/ Cashew Butter, Blueberries & Maple Syrup Drizzle
- Spinach, Basil & Mozerella Wraps w/ Kettle Cooked Chips
- Tomato Basil Soup w/ Spinach & Mozzarella Melt
- Basil & Mozzarella Flatbread w/ Spinach & Yogurt
- Quinoa w/ Spinach, Black Beans & Baked Plantains
- Cashews & 1/2 Clif White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Bar
- Nature’s Path Chococonut Bars
- Almonds & Apple Slices
- Kiwi & Light String Cheese
Question: Do you mind eating the same thing everyday or every other day?
I honestly don’t mind. I always go by the motto eat to live not live to eat. Of course on occasion I want my chocolate mousse!