This week is going to be very on the go for me. There are too many appointments and things I need to attend to this week. It feels like the days are going so fast. Slow down, please!
I mentioned yesterday that I was going to talk about some of the items from yesteryda’ys little Fairway haul. I found a new gluten-free bread mix by Pamela’s that I really wanted to try out. I had a really serious craving for pizza.One serving (1/16) is 120 calories, 3 grams of fiber and 280 mg of sodium. But I made the serving out of 1/8th making each mini pizza 6 grams of fiber! The pacakge recommended that you waiting on hour to let the dough rise. I was starving (and impatient) so I only let it rise for 25 minutes. It was EXTREMLY sticky. Way stickier than Bob’s Red Mill. But the taste was incrediable! I used an oragic pizza sauce, topped it with mozerella, orangic baby spinach and basil. My, oh my. I wanted to eat all the mini pizzas. This is going to be a new adition to my pantry.For this week’s meals, where you see “veggies,” it could range from carrots, to string beans, to spinach to whatever else I find in the fridge that needs using. There are a lot of more snacks for this week because I might not have time to have a full meal (maybe two smaller ones instead). I always like to keep healthy handy, even on the go!
Here is an overview of my options for this week eats!
- Van’s GF Blueberry Waffles w/ Cashew Butter, Blueberries & Maple Syrup Drizzle
- Coconut Almond “Muffin Top” w/ Banana
- Brown Rice Pasta w/ Pesto, Spinach and Garlic Bread
- Tomato Basil Soup w/ Spinach & Mozzarella Melt
- Stir Fried Rice w/ Garlic Baked Tofu Pieces and Veggies
- Garlic Baked Tofu w/ Veggies & Mashed Potatoes
- Brown Rice Couscous w/ Spinach, Black Beans & Baked Plantains
- Cashews & 1/2 Clif White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Bar
- Cascadian Farms, Kind or Luna Protein Bar
- Almonds & Apple Slices
- Bananas, Oranges or Grapes
- Yogurt w/ Small Handful of Nuts
Question: Do anyone know a delicious gluten-free (and corn free) pizza crust?
So far both Bob’s and Pamela’s are good but they are too sticky. Maybe one that is already made would be better?