What is “Nutritiously Sweet” Living?
- Since losing an “unwanted” 95lbs, I have been on a mission to continue my lifestyle change by incorporating veggies into my diet, trying out new workout routines, and even reinventing my favorite sweet treats into healthier options that fit my new lifestyle.
What’s Different About You?
- In August, 2011, I found out that I am allergic to wheat, peanuts, corn, walnuts and sesame seeds. Many of my favorite foods at the time had all of these. This was going to be another big lifestyle change for me. Here on Nutritiously Sweet, you will find many recipes that are free from all of my allergies and even some that are gluten-free and vegan.
- On March 6th, 2012, I decided to go 97% vegetarian aka having meat once a month to helping me during this transition. You can check out that post by clicking here. I also completed the Vegetarian Time’s 28 Day Challenge, which was a great experience.
What Will You Feature On This Site?
- Follow me as I post daily blogs about my meals for the day, grocery buys, product reviews, workouts and much much more! There will also be plenty of yummy recipes that are not only delicious but better for you too! I am going to have breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes for you to go and try to make for yourself. And I will also be posting a snacks section and of course, desserts! You can eat your favorite foods, just be sure to watch your portions. All in moderation.
What Can I Find More “Sweet” Things From You?
- You can check out my YouTube channels. One of them is where I discuss my weight loss and how I am doing at maintaining my weight. I also post grocery hauls, cooking tutorials and much more! The other is a new channel where I review various products that range from food, face, hair and even books. There is also a Facebook page dedicated to the site. Check them out!
- My Journey: http://www.youtube.com/user/knightmarekitty
My 22nd Birthday, a Ghirardelli Chocolate Cake for me…YUMMY!