No, no questions and answers? Okay fine, I will answer some that MAY be on your mind any way about my training/ bodybuilding. This WIAW, brought to you by Peas and Crayons is going to have info on training, my food staples, some meals and an update on my protein pancakes. Enjoy!
1. What’s your workout schedule? Here is a small breakdown;
- Mondays: Chest, Shoulders and Tri’s (w/ 30-45 minutes A.M Cardio)
- Tuesdays: Lower Body
- Wednesdays: Abs (w/ 30-45 minutes A.M Cardio, plus 1 Hour Power Yoga)
- Thursday: Back and Biceps (w/ 30-45 minutes A.M Cardio)
- Friday: Shoulders, Delts & Traps (w/ 30-45 minutes A.M Cardio or 1 Hour Power Yoga)
- Saturday: A.M Cardio (30-45 minutes) or Hot Power Yoga (1 Hour)
- Sunday: Rest Day
2. Are you taking any vitamins and/or supplements? Only a probiotic at the current moment, but I most likely will at some point.
I tried QuestBar’s double chocolate chunk and it wasn’t bad. Definitely not my favorite protein bar but it was good!I also use protein powder from time to time. I recently got a sample of the chocolate and vanilla Tone It Up’s Perfect Fit Protein (+peanut butter bar) and it was delicious! I even made the chocolate version of these protein truffles (sans “caramel sauce”) with it and oh man… tastes ever BETTER!3. Do you take a pre-workout? I normally don’t but on the occasion that I do it’s Cellucor C4 Extreme. I like the Blue Razz flavor.
4. What are some of your food staples? Chicken breasts, broccoli, green beans, spinach, almonds, egg whites, oranges, apples, oats, skim milk/ light soy and Greek yogurt. Ya know, the “Sabrina usuals.”5. Typical cheat meal? It’s gonna be either the occasional Chinese or pizza, froyo or Godiva truffles. Mmmmm!
6. Favorite workout Day? Shoulder day. I naturally have broad shoulder thanks to Papa Sweets, so I love watching them develop!
7. Water Intake? About 4-5L; you must drink at least half of your body weight. Last time I checked I was 159lbs, so at least 80 oz. for me. But most people recommend 3L+.
And now, here is are the updated ingredients for the current version of my protein pancakes. For additional info and such, please visit the original post here! It isn’t as sweet, but is still oh so delicious. Enjoy!Sabrina’s Protein Pancake Obsession*
- 1/3 Cup of Oats
- 1/3 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 2 Egg Whites (or flax egg for vegan!)
- 1-2 Tbsps of Vanila Protein Powder (the Perfect Fit Protein vanilla was delish too!)
- 2 tsps flax or hemp seeds (or mix!)
- 1 tsp of Almond Butter (Optional*, but yummy!)
- Dash of Salt
Question: Have you ever tried QuestBars or the Perfect Fit Protein from Tone It Up?
Have any more questions or comments?! Post them below